Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

Let it snow

My post today is for my DT sample for MTTC challenge, the theme is white on white christmas. Hope you will join us in this fun challenge.
I started with an a6 card, my first layer was black card. My next layer is and embossing folder trimmed slightly leaving a small border. My sentiment is a sticker from my craft stash, I embossed the same folder again and cut off the frame part which I placed on my card using foam pads. I added two snowflakes and glitter to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Shelia this is stunning, what a great card, hope you have a lovely festive period, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING, so very elegant and very chic, have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheila, lovely design. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love the glitter! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, the sticker is lovely as is your embossing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete