Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Fan

My second DT sample for Shernocky crafts

The main piece was done using the embossing board and gold card. Next was one of the Graphic 45 birdsong papers to be embossed, another layer of gold card was used for the third layer. For the top layer I used the oriental design of the Graphic 45 papers and embossed the triangle like shapes.


I then cut out all the pieces, all the layers were put together with the tape runner except the triangle shapes which I used foam pads. I then placed the charm to finish.


Products used 
Graphic 45 birdsong papers (supplied by www.shernockycrafts.co.uk
Crafters companion tape runner (supplied by www.shernockycrafts.co.uk
 Gold cardstock Keepsake fan embossing board
Charm 
Foam pads

20 comments:

  1. This is FANtastic.......pardon the pun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sheila, I love it.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice...love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning fan, love it hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Sylvia said - fantastic!! Beautiful design and fabulous papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers you've used from Graphic45, and they look gorgeous made up with the fan. Can't remember the last time I used that board.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love the papers. The fan looks stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning xx such pretty designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, I love the embossing detail. I am a G45 fan too, pardon the pun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just stunning hun. a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Sheila love the fan shape you have done.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So pretty and original, absolutely stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful fan Sheila, I love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Sheila and very unusual. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete