Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Shrink plastic

Good morning everyone, I decided to have a play with shrink plastic recently. As my daughter is a Mcfly fan and due to go the the concert soon I thought I would make her a little something. I started with a length of chain and added the fasteners, I then chose some nestie dies to cut my shapes from shrink plastic. Once my shapes were cut I stamped 'Mcfly' onto the star and inked over it. I punched holes in all the shapes and heated them until they shrunk, I then attched links and attached them to the chain. My daughter loves it and will wear it at the concert, an original I thnk.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog x


5 comments:

  1. wow thats lovely luck daughter that gets to wear that bracelet. Hope she enjoys the concert to.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea. Love the detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab idea, it's really lovely. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea, and definitely a original!

    ReplyDelete