Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sunshine and Rain

When I made this card I wasn't sure what my idea would finish looking like, so I just went for it. I chose two backing papers from the Adorable cd, layered one on top of the other and folded the two opposite corners. I used a brush with a Tim Holtz ink pad to colour the turned down corners. After stamping out my image onto watercolour card I used my watercolour pens to colour and put it through my die cutting machine and finished off with stressing the edges with ink. I used some die shapes to cut the ribbon border and the rosette from white card and used the same Tim Holtz ink pad to colour to help tone things in. I placed green ribbon through the holes on the ribbon border and added green die cut swirls to the rosette. A sentiment and two little gems finished the card off nicely I thought. I have entered this card in the Crafters companion blog challenge

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafters Companion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete